Thursday, October 11, 2007

Kyrgyzstan Adoption Program Notice
Waiting List Starts October 10, 2007
Due to the tremendous response CWA has received for our Kyrgyzstan program, effective October 10, 2007 we have implemented a waiting list for families interested in adoption from Kyrgyzstan. If you are interested in adopting one of these precious children, please email your name and contact information to Carol Nelson, cwa@cwa.org.
Although we cannot accept your application at this time, we will gladly notify you as soon as we are able to accept more families for this wonderful program.
Christian World Adoption


OK MY HEART HAS JUST SANK DEEP INTO MY STOMACH :( ......I wanted to adopt from Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan so bad. This just adds to the frustration of my WAITING period while i finish up my last few months on Saba and medical school......I think if i only had moved on in August and went back to my career as a CRNA, i could be 4 months into the adoption process, but then i know i have to just trust and know that IN HIS TIME (not mine) and HIS CHILD for us, this will all come together....I have been working on Our Creator's Hope paperwork so i guess thats got me all excited about adoption and yearning for it so bad.....

3 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! Check out Adoption Alliance or Nightlight! You know I always plug for adoption alliance...I was soooo happy with my experience. Everything will work out OK. International adoption takes a lot of faith - it is hard....just remember everything will turn out OK.
Love your blog - I wish I would have been able to procrastinate studying in someplace as beautiful as Saba!

Anonymous said...

I second checking out Nightlight. I have gone through 2 adoptions (russia & kyrgyzstan) with them and they are awsome. They have alot of infant referrals and are taking new clients. www.nightlight.org

The Stevens said...

thanks for the advise! I will check it out!