Yippee, I added a new countdown to the blog site; "Countdown to MD degree ceremony" the countdown officially says at this moment I have 2 years and 6 months til that day.....Now hopefully, I will be officially done with all rotations, etc as of March 2010; so shave 3 months off that countdown and i have 27 months to go!
Its weird at times to think that I will be Leigh Stevens, MD one day. As to what part of medicine I want to do, at the moment I am still unsure. I am interested in pediatric pain management. It's a new and upcoming sub-speciality. I am really going to try to go to clinicals this time next year with an unbiased opinion so i can give every speciality a chance, but for some reason my critical care junkie and OR experience will probably seal my fate to anesthesia!
I would like to blog my medical school experience but at the moment its really kind of boring. All i am doing is studying and taking tests trying to survive week to week living on Saba. Hopefully 2008 blogs' will be more exciting with our relocation to clinical sites in the US (hoping for Kansas City, KS) , core rotation experiences , and STEP 1 USLME exams....until then....nothing new here!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment