Sunday, December 23, 2007

Home for the Holidays!!!






Well, I made it through finals successfully! Only 7 more months on left on Saba!!! YIPPEEE!!!!!

We arrived safely to Alabama on December 15th!!! We had a delay in our connecting flight from Miami to Atlanta on the 14th of December so it pushed us back to arriving in Atlanta on December 15th. Being home is great! Its nice to enjoy all the luxuries of the good ole USA! Ray and I are pigging out on all good food !!! We have went shopping, movies, got my hair done, spent time with our nieces, "Alexis and Lauren", and I worked at the hospital this past Friday (I will be working more the next few weeks while at home in my Professional Gas passer position "little anesthesia humor" ) to make some extra cash for next semester and Our Creator's Hope!

Speaking of OCH, We have finished all required documentations for the state and federal governments 501 (c)(3) status! Hopefully we will have our tax ID number sometime in January! We are working on our new website for Our Creator's Hope! We have been so excited about our partnership with igive.com/OCH! So far we have 20 igive.com members and have raised over $66.00 towards our grant program!!!!

Well that's the whats happening for now! I am posting some pictures we took over the last few weeks! I will be posting Christmas pictures and stories soon!!! Until.....


Posted by Picasa

No comments: