Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Getting closer...........

Today, I filled out the 1st part of my ECFMG paperwork to take my Step 1 exam! When I head to the states in June, I will mail off the rest of the application. I am so excited that time is ticking off!!! The countdown today is officially 79 days!

We are still in the "paperwork" process of mortgage approval but hopefully by the end of the week will be able to place an offer on a place to live and be able to report some exciting news!

Ray is in Chicago for the week working! He has been in hog heaven because he has been reunited with his one and only true love .....................................




I can't even imagine the amount of money we have lost this week on Boston creme/ blueberry donuts and French vanilla ice coffees~! Looks like someone will lose the weight loss challenge!

Wish there was more exciting news to report....but thats the day and life of a medical student...school and studying....

1 comment:

Beth Gregory said...

MY mouth waters at the mer thought of a creme filled doughnut!!!!!