skip to main | skip to sidebar
Stevens Sojourn

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."~~~~~~~~~~~ This blog captures our Sojourn through life....

Pages

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Our Adoption Journey
  • Our Adoption Story Video

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lauren our "Thanksgiving Pilgrim".....what a ham she is :)

Posted by The Stevens at Thursday, November 27, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

Followers

Charities I support!!!!

  • Adoption Resource Foundation
  • Gloria Gemma Non-profit: Breast Cancer
  • John Wesley Foster Foundation
  • Kenyarelief.org
  • Love Without Boundaries
  • Our Creator's Hope
  • Ping An Medical Foster Home for Chinese orphans

My Blog List

  • Dr. Mommy and her pumpkins
    9 years ago
  • Gregory Family
    11 years ago
  • This Lunch Rox
    12 years ago
  • Our Creator's HOPE: Helping with Orphan Placement Expenses
    13 years ago
  • Emily's Musings
    14 years ago
  • Mei Mei Adventures
    15 years ago
  • Blogs For A Cause
    18 years ago
  • The Rutlands
  • No Greater Joy Mom
  • Andi and Yoandi's Education Fund

Blog Design

Blog Design
Powered by Blogger.