Fall is here!!! I love Fall weather! My my how fast time has flown!!!!! We have finished our home study and now working on our dossier for China. I found out a few weeks ago that the adoption files in Tian's province have been delayed due to the Swine Flu outbreaks. We are not sure when his file will reach CCAA but we know at this time, its not there. So that of course has put the hare onto the tortoise track :(
We have been so busy with work and school that honestly the whole dossier stuff seems so complicated and time consuming, we have been ignoring it...Horrible I know.......WE NEED HELP!!!!!!!!
Last week I received an unplanned change in my clerkship rotation schedule and it looks as if I am going to be off for the next 4 weeks (yeah and nay.......on so many levels)......so guess what I have committed myself to doing????????? THATS RIGHT I AM GOING TO BE THE Dossier Conqueror!! It is my goal to have everything finished and sent to Holt by Mid October, then we can truly say, FINISHO........
Once Holt approves it (2-6 weeks) and sends it on to China, China will have to approve it (takes 4-6 weeks) then once they are cool with it, we are ready for our referral!!!!!! I am guessing sometime Dec or Jan this will happen???? We are praying that Tian's file will be there by then, if not we will wait and of course update here the next step or course of action!!!
Once the referral accepted by China, we just wait for our invitation to travel which will probably be 6 months from referral date so again estimating Summer 2010 as arrival home time~
So nothing new at the moment, Until then Happy Apple Picking and Fall Festivity!!!!!!
2 comments:
This is great weather to have time off! Waiting is definitely the hardest part....you can conquer the dossier! It is beaurocracy that is my biggest foe! I can't wait to watch it all come together for you!
You will feel such a relief when your dossier is completed and at Holt.
Beckie
Post a Comment