Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekly Update!!!!!!!

Buzz light year pjs from us :)     

Aiden has continued to excel in his Chinese class.  He has come home this week with 2 more awards.  If I understand correctly when he gets 3 awards he gets 1 large award! So I am expecting any day a BIG award to come home.  He continues to diligently put these in the special folder to show you when you come.

EA’s (Extra Activities) started this week at school.  Aiden is doing Paper Planes on Tuesday and Chinese Paper Cutting on Thursday.  I know he loves these activities as he wrote to his teacher this week in weekly reflection he likes his EA’s.  I didn’t get to see him at paper planes but I snuck into Chinese Paper cutting and he was very seriously and carefully cutting out his work.  I have sent a photo of his first piece of artwork from Chinese Paper cutting.  He says it is a tree with a eyes, fingers, hair and a neck.  I loved it and it is now proudly hanging in his room!
 Aiden does not have a lot of shelf space now it full of birthday toys I thought this would be perfect for all his family photos you sent.  So while he was at school I spent ages co-ordinating the pictures.  Of course I put the picture of the 2 of you on the front page and then cousins, grandparents etc then finally Justin!  Well that night I showed Aiden, he loved it and kept flicking it over and over looking at all the pictures.  I said good night and left the room.  Later on when I was checking on them all Aiden called me into his room.  He wanted to show me his photo frame.  “Look Kim Mama Look!” says Aiden pointing to his photo frame. “Yes Yes I say I know I bought it for you” I reply.  “No Mama no Baba I like Justin!” he smiles....all said in perfect English.  It appears your front page cover shoot has been lost in favor of Justin with the party hat on his head!! I just laughed, poor Justin I think is already being loved to death I hope he is ready!

1 comment:

Staci said...

Awww!! :) He is so adorable! And he loves Justin!! That's so cute :)