Sunday, October 3, 2010

Waiting for Aiden

Lets just say this wasnt a good week in terms of adoption. I totally went off on Holt. I am so beyond frustrated its not even funny.  We called Holt this week to find out where we are in the process and they gave us two different answers. Can you fire your agency once they send your dossier? UGH, I am all over the place with my feelings toward them. Six months ago they called us and told us to urgently get our dossier to China because Aiden's file is ready to go, here we are in October and they know the exact same thing they did 6 months ago. Our dossier has been in China for 7 weeks now, and no official log in date, when most families get theirs in 3 weeks. When asked, Holt says your in the system, then ask another its oh its in translation.........basically NO ANSWER.....so this coming up week, we are having a sit down meeting with Holt face to face, we will see what transpires.  In addition to this, this week in China is a holiday. Aiden's foster family left for a holiday so I have been without updates, videoskype, or pictures in a few weeks. Aiden had to stay with our contact in China while they took their vacation.....I have been worried as I sent a huge box of clothes and toys to Aiden and I am hoping because they were not there to receive it China doesnt lose it........UGH

While we are waiting for all of this to come together, we spent time just hanging around KC!!! Yesterday downtown there was a dinosaur exhibit and today  Bark at the Park.........too many fun things we wish we were doing with Aiden.......

No comments: