Monday, January 24, 2011

Lullaby

Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know and holds us responsible to act...Proverbs 24:12


In 20 days I will hold my first child. WOW.  Revelation 15:3  “Great and marvelous are Your works,  O Lord God, the Almighty; Righteous and true are Your ways, King of the nations!".......I remember January 1999, I visited my first orphanage in person. It was in India. Very emotional and moving moment in my life when I crawled into a lower bunk bed and held a sick orphan boy. At that moment, I knew something had changed in my heart and life.  I knew you were out there, just wondered where you were. I asked God to bring you to us. "Do not be afraid, for I am with you. I will gather you and your children from east and west. Isaiah 43:5


January 2008, You were revealed to us in an email. We saw your pictures and knew your story and pursued your adoption. 




January 2011; we are preparing to travel to China to bring you home!!! "For this boy I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of Him. 1 Samuel 1:27




We love you AIDEN BEAR!!!!!!!


Dear Aiden:





They didn't have you where I come from
Never knew the best was yet to come
Life began when I saw your face

And I hear your laugh like a serenade

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up

I slip in bed when you're asleep
To hold you close and feel your breath on me
Tomorrow there'll be so much to do
So tonight I'll drift in a dream with you

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up

As you wander through this troubled world
In search of all things beautiful
You can close your eyes when you're miles away
And hear my voice like a serenade

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up

How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough, is forever enough
How long do you want to be loved
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up
Is forever enough
Cause I'm never, never giving you up 


No comments: