Today we went to a morning orientation at the hotel about our adoption. We were given a CD that contained Aiden's last day at school presentation/party ics below) with his picture and a note from his foster family about his routine, likes and dislikes...We then headed out sightseeing with 3 other couples. We hit the forbidden city and tinaamin square. We are now back in our room about to crash out as we are exhausted and do not want to be tired tomorrow for our Gotcha Day!!! I have a few minutes of putting together gifts that we are bringing so gotta get off the computer so I can do it!!!! In the morning, we will FINALLY have Aiden!!! Cant wait to send pics and report about it tomorrow to you guys!
Enjoy the pics!!!
P.S. Notice the Oregon Duck fan at Forbidden city, it was great........I said a big war eagle and we had a good laugh. Get this he also went to the game!!! SMALL WORLD!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment