Monday, December 31, 2007

The end of another year....2007 in review!!!!!

I sit here and watch my parents take down all the decorations of Christmas along with hearing firecrackers in the background, Wow, another year has passed us by! When looking back over the year, we have alot to be thankful for.... our family, health, and wealth (lol)! We are still ticking away towards our career goals and adoption plans! I just can not express how excited we are to accomplish our primary goal this past year of bring HOPE to orphans worldwide by creating "Our Creator's Hope" organization! I just wanted to give the Lord a big shout out for blessing us, answering prayers (big and small), and keeping us safe this past year! Thank you , Lord!


So what are we looking forward to in 2008 ????? We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of Baby Blake Gregory, our first nephew, (January), the awarding of our financial grants to adoptive families, completion of the basic science portion of medical school, departure from SABA (can I get a yippee and amen on that one?), the relocation to Kansas City in August to start my third year of clerkship's in medical school, a new home, and Ray going back to a REAL job with REAL money in the USA!!!!!

Below is a slideshow of the last few days since we been home with family!!!!! We are excited to see what 2008 has in store for us!..We wish every one many blessings and love for 2008!!!!! Until next year......

No comments: