Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Introducing...Blake Andrue Gregory...8lbs and 1 oz



Dear Blake, We promise to always keep your christmas gifts and birthday gifts separate!!!! Glad your our nephew and We love you! Welcome to our hearts!!!!

Well, what a NEW YEAR!!! Beth's C-section was scheduled for Jan 10th. I was so sad because i would be heading off to Saba on the 7th and would miss his arrival! I have been praying hard that he would come early so i could see him and my prayers were answered on Jan 2nd!!!

On Jan 1st, My mom and I went to Birmingham shopping. We decided to ride by my sister's house to see if we could get the girls to come spend the night with us! We succeeded!!! When we got back to Gadsden, Ray and I took Alexis to see National Treasure movie. When we got back around 11:40 pm, Beth called to say her water broke! We all rushed down to Bham and when we got there at 1:45 am; they said she was not dilated and that it must have been a high rupture cause she still had her plug :(

So they said they would watch her and decide what to do in the morning. We took some pictures and headed back to the car to head back to Gadsden then our phone rang while we were in the crosswalk...HER WATER BROKE FOR SURE!!!!! They said that they were probably looking at a 6:00 or 9:00 am C-section! I said she will have that baby around 6:30 and he came at 6:31 am!!!! Of course, she had a c-section and it took forever to get to see her and the baby (around 9:30-10:00 am), but we finally got our photo shoot done!LOL....

He is a precious little boy doing! Mom and Blake are doing very well! I am so glad Auntie Leigh and Uncle Ray was there! I had been present for Alexis and Lauren C-sections and was a little down that i might miss Blake's, but it all worked out!!!

We wanted to send out a Happy Birthday (28th) to Corinne (Ray's sister) who now shares her special day with Blake!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new nephew. Being a Dec. 28th baby myself, separate birthday/Christmas gifts is a must!
Beckie