- Have nothing or no one to show them God.
- Wants to know what a kiss from a parent is like.
- Dumped on the street at 16-18 when they age out of the orphanage who will have no spiritual guidance or a place to go. Their grim future leads them to death, drugs, prostitution, and crime.
But there is another group so many forget about, the Special Needs children who carry such a heavy label. One that keeps them at a distance from future families. One that states they are too imperfect to become someone's perfect child.
I thought what if God listed my faults in a book for people to read and determine if I should be adoptable? How would I feel? I honestly think God gave me 1% of the pain and hurt he feels for these children that night and it was more than i could handle. After that night, I received this email through a forward. It was a confirmation that God makes no mistakes and we only limit other's value by our own ignorance.
I hope this video will speak to your heart. It's in honor of the millions of special needs children who are up for adoption and their files are never accepted and returned to their countries.
Please remember these children are fearfully and wonderfully made for God's purpose!! "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; that I know very well"(Psalm 139:14)
1 comment:
That is so true!! I love what you wrote. Every single child deserves the love of a family and to belong.
Post a Comment