9 years ago
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Our Creator's Hope Promo Video
This is our promo video for OCH. Staci Singleton created this video! She did an awesome job and OCH is forever grateful to her! Staci is one of those people that you meet in life that you know God sent to you so that you can really understand His heart. Staci, you captured God's cry to us as the church and the cry of the orphans in this video! We love you Staci, Thank you so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi,
I just found your blog through Staci. I had supplied a couple of the pictures for the video (the kids from Mexico) and she told me to go to your blog to watch it
Its such a beautiful video, and an awesome organization and I just thought I'd let you know what I thought!
~Erin~
- http://erins-ethiopia-trip.blogspot.com
- http://erin-livelaughandlove.blogspot.com
Wishing you all the best....living the James 1:27 call.
Blessigs John
Post a Comment