I just finished a week of anesthesia work! Lauren, Alexis and my mom came to stay with me while I was working in Atlanta and we went to see the Lion King Broadway show..It was really good!!!
I am posting some pictures of our time together!
Ok, It is official .......I HATE MY BROWN HAIR. I went dark after living on saba. See on Saba there is no hair salons and the water we used is rain water that is stored in a cistern. There is some type of pink mold/funk that you will see if the water sits for awhile, so with the elements against me, i went dark! I just gave up on the idea of finding someone that can color my hair (every 4 weeks) to the right shade of blonde without going ORANGE or RED. (IT"S NOT HAPPENING).....so thats when I opted for the dark brown for the 2 years on Saba. It's weird at times I like it (matches the eyebrows and eyes, but at others it just seems so gothic on me???) Well now my Saba time is coming to a close, I am going back to my
blonde highlights and getting a decent haircut...the long hair with no style makes my face look ridiculously fat!!! Uhhhhhh.....
Well Tuesday, I have a hair appointment and will post the new look!!! Until......I am going to lay by the pool and get some sun!!!
Ray is having fun during his 4th annual "Freedom Tour" with his college/high school buddies. This is their once a year baseball trip!!!!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment