ALL dance moves in this video are from her previous dance lessons with her Auntie Leigh....LOL
Lauren is so funny! What a trip she is...You have to go to my sister's Blog and read about the policeman episode!!!! http://www.drueandbethgregory.blogspot.com/ ......SO NOT FAIR THAT RAY IS GETTING TO HANG WITH THEM WHILE I AM FINISHING UP THIS SEMESTER....HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO STUDY WITH THEM ON MY MIND??? Hmmmmm......
Now I have to get some Videos of My Alexis (by herself), as she is Ms. All star softball pitcher and honor roll student, and baby Blake....I am so proud of my babies, they ALL are the apple of my eye! In 10 days, I will get to see them all again!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!
***FYI, my spellcheck is in Dutch, so sorry for the misspells, when i get to the states, I will do another spell check...LOL*******
Only watch this after reading my sisters blog April 8th post...lol
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment