

I wanted to do a blog post highlighting, Alexis! She is my first niece! I remember being so excited to find out she was coming into our lives! What a blessing she has been! I remember praying that God would make her have blue eyes and curly blonde hair....(He answered, and yes, Alexis I made sure i put in the request for manageable curly hair!!)!
But all i can say now is ................
WOW, how time flies and Alexis is growing up so fast! She is turing into a young lady! She will be 11 years old in June! She is such a sweet person and beautiful on the inside and out! I miss those days when she was little, but I am looking forward to all the exciting milestones she has ahead in her life, and I always pray that God will protect and watch over her! I love her so much and she will always been my little pig :) .........
Nothing makes any happier than to spead time with Alexis! I feel like she is my child at times and then my best friend at other times! Alexis is an honor student and All star softball pitcher! She is so kind and funny!
I love shopping with her! She has great taste when it comes to fashion!! I am posting a video of her singing! She is going to stay with me in Atlanta while I work during the break! We are going to do the spa thing, shop til we drop, and eat like a little pig!!! I have also posted some recent pictures of her (stolen from Beth's Blog)....Can't wait to see her again and post some of our fun times this break!!!!
I LOVE YOU ALEXIS
No comments:
Post a Comment