It's officially May, I am turning 34, and I have 103 days left in the Caribbean. I can not WAIT to board a plane back to the USA to start my 3rd year in medical school!
The break was great but very very SHORT! I got my hair cut (just layers and no color change)...Blake was admitted to the ER the morning (he is doing better, he has been sick with c.diff) of my hair appointment and i was only scheduled for a cut so nothing great came out of the hair appointment. I am shooting for a June short weekend trip and hair appointment (lol) since it will be well within the timeframe for me to be able to keep it up since I will be back to the USA within reasonable time for touch ups....Ok enough about the hair (LOL)!
My sister was chosen for NBC13.com Losers and she gets a personal trainer and all her meals for the next 12 weeks! Thats so cool! Go Beth! Her goal is 70 lbs but the trainers goal is 50. You can follow her progress on her blog!
Ray and I went condo/house hunting in Kansas City area all week. We have narrowed it down to 3 units we like! The next step is to figure out what we want and what would be the smartest finanical decision in the market today. We are struggling with: do we want to purchase a smaller unit that we stay in for 2 years; then find something bigger once residency starts. If we chose this we think the unit can sale easy with a profit or become a positive income rental property for us; the next option is to find a unit that is bigger that we would be comfortable in long term (4-6 years) with a greater potential to sale it down the road. We could still have the option of renting it too but probably a lesser chance than the smaller unit. Oh so many decisions.....
I miss Ray terribly! It really sucks to be without him these next few weeks! He loves Kansas City and his new job! It's so exciting to see whats ahead in our lives. It seems as if everything is really going well for us despite having to be apart these next few months. We are working on scheduling visits in June, July, and August!!!
Well, I have alot about to happen these next few weeks! School starts Tuesday! I will be finishing up basic science portion and preparing for my USLME step 1 boards!
Keep us in your prayers!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment