so much to do (LOL)........
Well, tomorrow I am doing my hospital day in Saba. I have two presentations for Clinical medicine due Wednesday 14th and the next Wednesday (May 21st, yes the greatest day ever cause I was born)...So I have alot of catching up to with my studies and school for this week by the weekend! Monday the 12th, I start my 14 week USLME Step 1 study schedule, so i have a feeling time is going to go by very quickly....
Stevens News for this week kicks off with the LOSE WEIGHT LEIGH GOAL!!!! Since Beth is doing her weight loss challenge, I decided to join her? I figured that i have 20 lbs that i wouldnt miss hanging around so I have cut my calories down to 1200 (brutal) a day and I am walking everyday. I plan to do some arm weight x 3 a week, along with a pilates video every now and then! I have recruited my neighbor and classmate that has two dogs for the walking part! We are using the dogs as an incentive that we have to take them on a walk! I also asked my landlord if she wanted to walk some with us so now, I have two people making me keep my walking goals up!
Ray is doing well! Of course, He is very busy with his new job! We are missing each other alot, but we keep encouraging each other because we are officially less than 100 days from leaving this island for good! We are still waiting and debating which place to purchase in the KC area, but when its all a done deal, I will post the pics!
Until.........Cheers!
Leigh
9 years ago
2 comments:
cookies, cakes, doughnuts oh MY!!!!
Definitely invest in USMLE world for one and two! I don't think I could have gotten through studying without snackfood...good luck!
Post a Comment