This is a slide show of the past week. On Wednesday, I flew into Birmingham, AL for a visit with my family. Ray flew in on Thursday morning! We took Alexis and Lauren to lunch, shopping, and nail salon to celebrate Alexis 11th B'day on Friday. Ray and I spent two nights at Ross Bridge Resort (which was sooooo nice)...We went to Alexis softball game on Saturday and then to my Brother's house that night for a cookout. I got to visit with my Nanny Dot! It was so good to see her! A very fast fun filled weekend. It was bittersweet without Grandma Nall. I could still smell her scent in her bedroom. Everyone enjoyed talking about the good times with her! I am getting up early in the morning to head back to Saba for the last time (YIPPPEEE).....Can't wait to be home for good :) in approx. 7.5 weeks!!!!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment