Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last Day of Lecture in Medical School :)


WOW...........It's finally here! My last day of lecture in medical school. Basic science is done. Now I still have these hoops to jump through these next few weeks:

July 7th Block III Exams
July 14th Path shelf Exam
July 19th Clinical Assessment Exam (FINAL CSA)
July 21-22nd: Oral Boards
August 15th: Saba Exit Exam (NMBE comprehensive)

What a journey!!!!!!! I found this video on Youtube! It was done by another class before my time but its a great video capturing some of the memories at SUSOM!!!!!!.

I am looking forward to the clinical phase (3rd year) in the Fall!!!!

I wanted to Thank you all for your support and prayers, but mostly to God who has sustained and prospered me despite my resistance at times!!!! All of those who prayed for me (and you know who you are) thank you from the bottom of my heart because I felt them and they helped me survive these past 2 years!!!! Please continue to pray that I succeed with my last few hurtles!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Rutland Family said...

We know you can do it!!! God is in control and He will help you through this last stretch! Can't wait until you are back in the USA for good! Happy 4th of July!
We love you!
Jud, Pam, Julia and Sam