9 years ago
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Our KC Home
This is a slideshow on the progress of our new home!!! It's a 3 br/2 bath ranch with a full basement that has a playroom, movie room, and 1 bedroom/1 bath. (~2800 sq ft).
We are still working on the kitchen design! We have decided on maple cabinets with cocoa glaze for the kitchen (YIPEE) and the granite and hardwood colors are to be determined (LOL).....
We originally had Sept 22nd as move in day, but from the looks of it, it may move alot faster than we had plan..... Our neighborhood is within a mile of The Shops at Boardwalk and Zona Rosa!!!!!!!! Don't worry Ray isnt going to be left out he has Tiffany Greens , a 18 hole golf course practically in his backyard!
Cant wait to post finished pics!!!! Believe it or not, Ray and I are agreeing on everything!!!! This whole process has been a cake walk!!! I feel very blessed to be getting a new home while I am in medical school/residency! Thank you Ray for always giving me the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your house is coming together amazingly! It looks awesome!!!!
I've tagged you, check out my blog. :)
~Staci
Post a Comment