Randy Pausch passed away today but left a huge legacy behind for his children. He was very unselfish by allowing the world a glimpse into his last days and how to handle life's lemons. This is a very recent interview done by ABC on his life. It's really touching and emotional!!!!
TAKE THE TIME TO WATCH and REFLECT ON YOUR LIFE.....
MAY 2008 (6 minute speech)
http://download.srv.cs.cmu.edu/~pausch/
April 2008 (ABC PRIMETIME)
.............NOW GO FORWARD and START LIVING LIFE!!!!!!!!!
9 years ago
1 comment:
the only thing I hate is that he never would declare God of his life. I was very impressed with him through the interviews I've seen him do but I felt on a dateline interview they asked him about his faith and he said he did not want to speak about it? Sometimes people are so smart they are actually stupid?
But I do agree he was an amazing teacher!
Post a Comment