


Well, I had my exit CSA exam today! Yippee its over! It went very well!!! See the pictures (Dr. Jung, Gratia, and Stevens taken from Dr. Gratia cellphone while we waited to go into the exam)!!!
We officially purchased a house (7/11/08) in Kansas City!!! I am sooooooo ready to be in our home! It's a new construction that will be finished Sept 22! It's a ranch with a basement that will have 4 br and 3 ba! Ray headed out today to look for appliances for the house and came back with HOME MOVIE THEATER information....UNBELIEVABLE.....Here's the thing, I have been begging him to do our kitchen like a picture I found that I love but he is going on and on about cost, so NOW I KNOW why he has restricted my budget so he can get his movie room????? BUSTED RAY!!!!! I do think that I have started to wear him down, because the title of this blog ( and by the way he is the only that drinks coffee), was his comment on MSN today and he is starting to see the light!!!!! Stay tuned to see who wins out....LOL.....
Another note, Mom and Dad were heading to Saba last weekend until mom fell and had a compound fracture of her wrist :( .............She had to have surgery last weekend. She is doing great and they are thinking of heading this way in a week or so!!! I am looking forward to just crashing on the beach in SXM, now this medical school stuff is winding down!!
This week I am cracking down and studying for my medical license exam that I will be taking in September! I am hoping that Ray and I will get a chance to go to our beach condo in PCB the last week in August! I haven't been to our condo since September 2006! It's been booked solid with rentals! Which is a good thing for us!!!
OK , Oral boards are Monday so got to hit the studying!!!
1 comment:
Hey girl! Tell Ray that if you get the kitchen of your dreams that you are more likely to cook for him. LOL, it's worth a try. Congrats on being almost through with everything!!! I will be praying for orals to go well on Monday. Keep me posted!!!!
Love you bunches!
Pam
Post a Comment