Phase I is officially over! NO MORE SABA!!!!!!! I still can not believe that I will never have to go to that island again! Slowing its becoming a reality, Whoohooo!!!!
I made it safely to St. Maarten Friday around noon. Ashley and I hit the beach and enjoyed our last few hours in the Caribbean Sun. My USA flight left on Saturday afternoon, and I got home around 130 am Sunday.
I am so relieved that i passed my exit exam, now the real deal is quickly coming in 5 weeks! Yikes! All you prayer warriors that got that storm to clear in time and for me to pass my exam, THANK YOU! HE HEARD YOUR PRAYERS AND ANSWERED. Early that morning when i woke up and went outside the sun was shinning through the clouds with the rays hitting the water, it was really an awesome view and a sign from God. A few minutes later after I took off to head to school, I saw a rainbow and knew, God was there and everything was in His hands! Again, None of this would have been possible without His support, patience, strength, and help these last 2 years.
I got alot to do these next few weeks........Now Phase II has begun!
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment