Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One month to go!






Well today officially marks ONE MONTH or 31 days until I am writing my Step 1 exam. This exam is essentially the deal maker or breaker in my medical career! I need a great score to be able to do what I want to in medicine. Please pray that I not only get that score I need, but that these next 31 days I can EFFECTIVELY study and learn and RETAIN what i need in order to do very well!!!! I am heading to Champaign, Illinosis Sept 2nd-26to do a review course (PASS Program so please forgive me if my facebook, myspace, emails, blogsites, and godlinked pages are not updated within these 31 days. I am going to limit my internet access to do some LASER FOCUS studying!

My time in Alabama was short but restful! Ray flew in on Friday and we drove back to Kansas City this past weekend! We are now officially in Kansas City, MO and I love it! It is so good to be back with Ray!

Our house is coming along, they poured the driveway yesterday, and will start priming and painting the walls at the end of the week!!! I have been running around doing last minute details for the house like picking out hardwood stain, backsplash for kitchen, furniture, fabrics for window treatments, hardware, and lightening! Wheeewwwww, lots of work and so many choices!!!!

No comments: