Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy!

I was tagged by Beth, my sister, to list six things that make me happy. These are the 6 things I came up!

1. God. I am a Christian. I believe in God and Jesus Christ as my savior. All though there are many times I do not understand the "whys" of life, I have the peace to know He is God in all situations. Without His support, protection, and calling on my life, I would not be where I am today. Forgive me God for where I have failed you in my life and faith. You are the source of my happiness and peace no matter what! Your always number one!

2. Ray. What can I say. We have been together for 9 years. We have had our ups and downs, but God could not have brought me a better life partner than Ray. He is handsome and so much fun. My favorite part of Ray is his personality. Ray is the sweetest person, I have ever met. His love and patience is what I admire. He is the Ying to my Yang. He so balances me out. I always say, I see Jesus in your actions all the time, and its true. Ray has always been a wonderful person through his childhood and now adulthood. I am very grateful that God gave me the privilege to be his wife. I love him very much and look forward to all our adventures in this life!

3. Family. Through the ups and downs of life, there is nothing better to than to have a family that loves and supports you! I love my parents, brother, and sister. They all have their little quirks but thats what makes you love them. I have to admit the greatest joy has been the addition of Alexis, Lauren, and Blake. They keep things entertaining and fun. They are the constant reminders of how precious family is. I don't think its fair that Beth got 3 perfect kids who are beautiful, smart, loving, sleep til noon and are mellow/easy going. I guess I am going to have to use Beth as a surrogate for me and Ray! LOL....

4. Friends. What is life without friends? BORING........I love that friends come in so many categories, and I blessed that i have many in each category. I love hanging out with my friends, sharing my stories and theirs! I would list them all here, but i don't want to leave anyone out, everyone has a special place in my heart. If you truly fall in this category of happiness in my life, you already know how i feel about you!


5. Helping others. Being able to do for others. This is truly a feeling you just cant describe. For some reason, God gave me a huge heart. I want to strive to bring joy and happiness into others lives. I love doing medical mission work, orphan ministry, and giving of my time and resources to make someone else's day, week, or life better. I really think its a passion of mine. I just pray God continues to supply the resources to continue this.

6. Well good ole number 6 has got some ties. I am about to go on a rampage here, but i just cant prioritize these items, they all give me the same level of happiness. A massage, getting a new hairdo, Pizza (thin crust), cuddling up on the couch with a good movie with Ray and doing nothing that day, shopping, interior decorating, Haagen Daz Ice cream Carmel Cone Explosion, bedding that is complete down material (need I say more?).

I'm now supposed to tag people so I tag Staci, Pam, Michelle, Pepper, and Beckie.

Have fun! :)

No comments: