


Well, I am on week 4 of my 6 week Psych rotation in Goldsboro, NC. Everything is going good here! Next week I will be heading back to Alabama for a long Thanksgiving weekend!!!!! These pics were taken a few weeks ago when we went to ECU for Psych grand round lectures. We stopped in for some Dunkin Doughnuts to keep us awake. I sent these pictures to poor little Ray who is stuck in Kansas City without me or DD!!!! I thought it would cheer him up to see what he has been missing!!! LOL
Well Ray got me back by sending a picture of him with my favorite ice cream from the Haagen Daz Store......Carmel Cone Explosion......
1 comment:
Hey Leigh
Are you riding on the Psyc BUS? Are you sure they haven't decided to admit you instead? And by the way, I LOVE a Chocolate filled, powder sugar covered Doughnut....
Great word for a Psyc rotation.. Dough--NUT!!!!
Post a Comment