Sunday, October 12, 2008

WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE WE BEEN???????????

Last night , Ray and I went to Casey and Kynda's Wedding! What a great time! (see pics below), but the real question is where have you guys been??? Why no posting.....

Well, alot has happened these last 6 weeks............I went to Champaign, IL for 4 weeks to do a review course for my Step 1 exam and then back to KC on the 26th of September and studied until I took the exam the 6th of October. Results will not be in until 3-6 weeks. I am nervous about getting them cause let me tell you that exam was tough. WOW, it was a toughie...so all i have now is to trust God on getting me through it!!

On the fun side..........

We closed on our new home Thursday, Oct 9th! We officially moved in Oct 10th. We are heading down to Alabama next weekend to get our stuff out of storage, and hopefully we will get our couch (that my sweet in-laws bought us as a house warming gift) at the end of the week.

At the moment, We have an aero-bed and one flat screen TV and yes the ever so important...INTERNET!!!!!!!! I am just taking this time to really clean the every nook, corner, baseboards, crown molding, and cabinets. The cleaning crew just never really cleans up to my standards, and with this being a new construction, dust is everywhere...

Hopefully life has settled back to some kind of normalcy. Owning a home again and being with Ray, is sooooooo nice.... I will be heading to NC for 6 weeks. I will be doing my psych rotation on the 27th, but i will keep up with postings!!


View Album
Stay tuned for updated house pics (ONCE I GET EVERYTHING MOVED IN AND DECORATED I PROMISE I WILL POST PICS....MAY TAKE UNTIL CHRISTMAS TIME)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am in Springville - if u have time while in Gadsden email me and we can have lunch!