This is sweet little Yua! She is 2 years old and in need of surgical correction for her heart! Currently we have a medical team looking into her case, so I would appreciate prayer for this little one!!! Pray that God will bring all the details together and give us direction!!!! I found out about her through LWB organization!!! This organization has a heart for orphans in China! They have helped raise millions of dollars in financial aide for children with special needs in China!!! Tonight I was on their blog site and read this amazing story, that I just have to pass along here. In the world today, it seems like there is no HOPE and God is in the distance, but I think this story will truly touch your heart and show you how your life has a purpose! http://lifeofgiving.blogspot.com/2009/06/imagine-this-please-help.html
I am currently in Chicago doing my pediatric clerkship for medical school. I am enjoying the kiddos! They are just precious! I am getting a strong urge to head into pediatric cardiology for my specialty in the future, but I am still not sure! I am just waiting from guidance from you know who!!!!
There's more to the story behind all of these comments, that I am looking forward to sharing one day, but at the moment, I can only ask for prayer! God knows the specifics, and one day in the near future I can share those too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment