Friday, January 29, 2010

DONE

with IM. Whooooooohoooooo :)

Now on to Family Practice for the next 4 weeks

1 comment:

caroline said...

Hi Leigh,
I hope your time in family practice is going well. I know I would definitely come to you and , of course, bring my kiddos!!! I think you are rocking and causing that place to shine:) Though I haven't written, I do think of you often...you have a "lot on your plate" as it is said. I can't wait until it is warm enough to put the girls back in the adorable outfits your mom in law created!
I wanted to let you know that the (stuffed) puppies are getting lots of love!
Chayah goes back to Shriners in a three weeks. They haven't x-rayed since fall; they felt she would light up a room in the wrong way if they gave her anymore!
I'll be praying for your strength and health....
In Him!
Caroline