Nebraska Windmill
So where in the world have we been???????? Here in KC :)
Doing the same ole, same ole. No news on the adoption/kiddos scene. We are still plugging along.
February: I finished 4 more weeks of rotations in FP. It was really a great rotation and I enjoyed having the variety of patients (OB, Peds, Adults) during that month. Feb was also a very snowy month. I have to tell you snow, it gets old very fast up early in snowy cold weather and driving around on roads that have not been cleared. SO GOOD BYE WINTER WEATHER!!!!!
Ray and I went to Omaha, Nebraska the last Saturday of the month for an anesthesia conference at UNMC. I needed 7 more CE credits to be able to re-certify my CRNA license. I thoroughly enjoyed the conference!!! It totally looks like it would be an awesome anesthesia program to train at so its one of my top choices to do an anesthesia residency!!!
March: I am on OB rotation and really like it at this time. Of course I have only been doing it for one week so things could change, but so far so good. In nursing school, I remember doing well in OB and really enjoying OB but for whatever the reason (fate???), I ended up going down the OR/Critical Care pathway which lead me to anesthesia!!!
This month I have cracked down and started my Step 2 studying because my exam is 16 weeks away!!!
Sorry theres not much to blog about at this time, I guess I am going to go for now, its sunny and warm (50s..lol) and want to get outside and enjoy a few hours of sunshine!!!!
Peace!!!
***Ray took the above pictures while I was in the conference****
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment