1. FOCUS FACTOR: to be able to concentrate, retain, learn
2. 99% Step 2 CK first attempt: I really need to rock this exam to have a good chance at obtaining a residency. God can create miracles, PRAY FOR ONE ON JUNE 28th!!!
3. Pass Step 2 CS on the first attempt: Why do I have to say First attempt, because i want to be real specific in prayer requests!!! No room for failure!
4. Unspoken personal (health) prayer request
5. That I obtain the really good LORS/INTERVIEWS/FILL OUT MY ERAS APPLICATION (residency app) professional...i know kind of sounds stupid to ask for prayers for this, but this is such a critical time, what happens in the upcoming months determines where I am going in medicine/career and I need clear guidance from the man upstairs :)
Ok that's enough for now, its 10:14 time to head to bed have to be up early for gyn surgery in the morning.
Below are pictures from this past weekend........Red Sox vs Royals! Great day weather was beautiful! So glad spring is here.

1 comment:
My summers were full of the Royals! How fun! Praying for you! June 28th...check.
Post a Comment