Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Easter

My sister had Easter pictures of her kids: Alexis, Lauren, and Blake; above is a sneak peak at them!!! They are too cute!!!


For my post to kick of the month of April I decided to repost a facebook message a friend of mine from medical school, Tasheena Slone, posted.  I just loved it!  Kind of reminds me of the Candy Cane story.......



The Dogwood Flower Symbolism

1. Blooms early-mid April around the time of Easter


2. White of flower symbolizes innocence, as Jesus was sinless


3. The petals are in the shape of a cross


4. Each end of the petal has a hole with pinkish-red stains
symbolizing the placement of nails and blood


5. The center of the flower represents the crown of thorns Jesus wore


Thank you Lord that you are Alive and Real in our lives! Your sacrifice is never forgotten, I am forever in your debt!

No comments: