Friday, June 11, 2010

Wishful thinking...........and maybe a little over analyzed!!!

Today I received our life story book that we created for Tian. Ray came home for lunch and we looked at it! We are so excited! It came out soooo good!!! I really think Tian will love it!!! We had a great idea that we should have orphanage friends sign the books blank pages and inside covers before we leave China!!!! Kind of like the yearbook concept!!! What a great treasure for him!!!! NOW on to serious business!!! So remember back in January when I posted about the Chinese Fortune cookie that says you will enjoy a trip to the Orient.....That day i thought how ironic that it contained Tian's 8th birth date (07-21-10), which could possibly be the biggest birthday year of  his life!!!! Then i proceeded to look at the rest of the numbers and just wondered what could they be a clue of ???? Could they hold the clue to what BIG things may unfold or be finalized in his adoption???? Could these represent weeks????  So I decided to pull out the good ole calender today and figure out  from the day I received that Fortune cookie (Jan 14th, Thursday Day1/week 1) what the rest of the numbers correlate to in weeks....When I did, I found out that it might fit just nicely into our time line!!! Is this Ironic, luck, or that little red thread that was destined to connect....**Remember Ray and I really have no control over when these things are processed...*** So we will see!!! Maybe God sent a message wrapped up in a fortune cookie :).....Here are the weeks to look out for!!!!

07, 21: Month and date Tian was brought to the orphanage!!! Another uniqueness: if you want to say  go in order with the numbers listed on the fortune cookie 7/10 (the month and year he turns 8 years)....the  21st week was June 3rd.....On that day we received our updated home study and FedEX our I-800A form for processing....


2010: the year he turns 8 years old and finally connects to his forever family :)

23rd week : June 24th: Possibly when we are either fingerprinted, or receive our I-171H; or mail off our Dossier paperwork to Holt.....hmmmmmmmm


32nd week: August 26th: good possibility that this could be the week that we are officially logged into China, or receive LOA approval........

48th week: December 16th....Most exciting possibility is that we could receive our TA (Travel approval), or actually be on a plane to China!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

I Love it! Now study! haha. How great a christmas gift would bringing home your son be?! Pretty great.