Thursday, June 24, 2010

Week 23!!!

So today begins week 23.....We received our appointment for fingerprinting with USCIS its set for July 16th, the notice came 2 days ago, but we are hoping to get into the office prior to that... so we will see what happens. Ray is out of town this week, so it really messed up our opportunity to get it done this week, and next week we will be traveling....errrrrrr.  I am praying for the small possibility that Ray could arrive home early enough tomorrow for us to make it....If he does, that very well could be our 23 week big milestone in the adoption???.....Another confirmed milestone for the 23rd week will be receiving our state certifications for our birth and marriage certificates for our Dossier. I have some other excellent developments that i can not post at this time, but will be come back another date and post what it was :)

Next week is the dreaded Step 2 exams...I am telling you i have done a gazillion questions and studying with my pal, Amber!!!! I am so ready to get this test over with!! PRAYERS WELCOMED!!!!  The completion of these exams basically finishes off everything for school so i can be ready for residency interviews/placement....

now on another note.........The other day when Amber and I were studying , this huge rainbow came over our entire home. It even had a double rainbow. It was amazing!!! If you know me, its kind of a thing I have with God....He always sends me the rainbow sign when I need that message that everything is going to be A-OK!!!! Thanks God :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love it...maybe you will find a pot of gold and step 2 will be totally irrelevant!