Way back in 2008, I asked Nikki Cochrane do redo my blog, well due to my laziness, I forgot about following through with it……..Well I have now decided to allow her to Make Over My Blog, the only problem is she doesn’t recreate blogs on wordpress (figures since I just figured out how to merge OCH and STEVENS JOURNEY posts/comments into one format here on wordpress). I really like wordpress format, but I am going to give Nikki a try to get my blogger website cleaned up and working more functionally….we will see………so at this time you may join in on our JOURNEY or SOJOURN and get the same posts!!
Are you in the need for a BLOG MAKEOVER!!! Give Nikki a try!! Her work is awesome and the proceeds from her work support her yearly humanitarian trips and to charities she is passionate about!!! Our makeover this month will support The Volunteers For Childrens Development Foundation . VCDF operates Childrens Homes and Drop In Centers in Chiang Mai and Chiang Saen, providing care, education, and resources to hundreds of children. They focus on working with children who have been exploited through the sex trade, or are at risk of being trafficked. Nikki will deliver the money to the foundation when she travels to Thailand.
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment