Sunday, July 25, 2010

Oh give thanks to the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! Sing to him, sing praises to him; ... tell of all his wondrous works! —Psalm 105:1-2

Tonight, Ray and I attended an adoption meeting with Adoption Resource Foundation. The program had a woman who just arrived home three weeks ago from her second China adoption! Her testimony was powerful! Ray and I found out about this group meeting from our church Families for Adoption group that we belong to. I sent an email earlier this week to the foundation director to confirm we were going to attend and to my surprise they sent back a grant application that we could fill out to help with our adoption expenses. It was a huge surprise as I did not know they offered grants nor was I actively looking for one, but God knew our needs and had it all worked out!

After we turned in our application tonight, we were told we would be approved. We are just overjoyed and thrilled over God's power. In addition to helping with our own adoption, This foundation would like to help OCH expand our current operations and fundraising efforts!!! PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!

True example of God knowing the desires of our hearts and taking care of them!

1 comment:

Emily said...

That is fantastic! God really is amazing.