Dear Leigh:
We checked with our overseas staff and Tian's dossier is ready to go from the Civil Affairs office to the CCAA. When the orphanage states that it has been "turned in" I suspect the mean it was sent to the Civil Affairs, then it goes to the CCAA who will eventually release the child file to the shared website. Hopefully it will be processed soon and on the website within a couple of months. We might see his file in October or November, and as soon as we do we can lock him and submit your LOI. We are ready! Take care,
TAKE CARE??????????????? WHAT?????????????????? This agency personally called us back in May to tell us that Aiden's file was close to completion and we needed to urgently get our dossier to China so we can be match ASAP. NOW that we have our dossier there, your telling me his DOSSIER is not even at the CCAA office and might not be there until NOVEMBER??????????? WHAT???????????? If this is true that means no LOA until Dec which will push us to a March/April Travel date....................LET ME JUST SAY, I AM NOT A HAPPY MOMMA at the moment.............I am beyond ticked off............well i sent off my emails this am (like that will change anything,but it feels good to vent) and had a nice phone conversation with RAY about what I plan to say to Holt when i call them and not even 2 secs after Ray and I hung up the phone, this email arrived in my inbox:...........................
Psalm 37:7 (NIV)
7 Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.
Our Wednesday night Bible study last night was about patience. Something I admittedly have little knowledge of, so this morning I Googled for famous quotes about patience. While I don’t know anything about the author, Marie T. Freeman, I couldn’t believe the quote a found. I think I’ll check out some or her other writings. Anyway, she said, “You’re in a hurry. God is not. Trust God.” Isn’t that great!
Tax your mind for a moment and remember the most patient person you know. Why did you think of that person? What about them leads you to believe they are patient? The person – couple really – that come to my mind were my mother’s aunt and uncle. Funny, I can’t even remember their first names, they passed away when I was a boy, but I know the last name was Whitfield.
They fell in love early in life. Mother said whey went to grade school together and probably fell in love when they were no more than 12 or 13 years old. But there were a few things standing in the way. She waited for him until he completed his stint in the Army, and then he waited for her while she finished teacher’s college at Jacksonville. Then she waited for him a second time until he bought a farm and built their dream house. A total of thirteen years passed before they got married. Twenty-five or twenty-six years old doesn’t sound that old today, but this was back in the 1920’s and mother said people said they would never marry. But by all accounts, theirs was a sweet and contented marriage, one that lasted almost forty-five years before he passed away.
So here’s the point. The best things in life don’t happen in an instant. Sometimes it may seem that good things only happen to bad people, but the Psalmist says don’t fret. If you’re waiting and hoping for God to provide something, don’t give up. What He has for you is worth the wait. Think about it and…
Have a Blessed Day!!!
SO i am going to be still, but Lord I have been still since January 2008. I want my son home!!! He has waited long enough..........

No comments:
Post a Comment