Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our weekly Skype session with our FAVORITE LITTLE MAN!!!!

Ray sent this email to me this week:
His birthday is 7/21/2002
My birthday is 4/7
And yours is 5/21

I don’t believe in coincidences. He’s an angel and we are the luckiest parents in the world. I already love him so much.

-- Can you tell we like him just a little bit??? LOL...... Aiden is doing so well! We are over the moon in love with him!!! He is soooooo darn cute and smart! He is learning English so fast and doing so good in school!!! We are very proud!!! GOSH IS IT TIME TO GO GET HIM YET???? WE NEED OUR AIDEN BEAR!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy the video of tonight's skype!!!

We are looking forward to seeing him next week when he will be participating in his first halloween party in his SPIDERMAN Costume!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Leigh, I know I NEVER (literally) comment on your blog, but I am in NYC for work, and you are home, and I miss my little guy.

I was just sitting here reading the email from Kim about how good of a kid he is, and I can't believe how much I miss him and I have never even really met him. I know they (adoption agencies) say that you should never say the term "rescue" with regards to an adoption, but I have to tell you..... HE is gonna "rescue" us more than he can ever imagine. I am convinced he's an angel sent from our main man upstairs. :) our little Aiden-bear!.....

I just want to say how much I love you and appreciate you keeping this blog b/c it will be worth its weight in gold to us and Aiden down the road. I miss you and love you. see you in a few days.