Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 In Review!!!!!


January: Got our fortune cookie that said You will enjoy a trip to the orient soon!!!
February:  BORING Rotations and Ray worked
March: BORING Rotations and Ray worked
April: Ray turned 33
May: I turned 36
June:  Adoption paperwork processing kicked into high gear 
July: Passed Step II CK and CS
August: Nanny Dot passed away; Meet and spoke to Aiden for the first time ever through video SKYPE!!!
September: 9th Wedding Anniversary 
October: (marks 11 years as a couple)
November: Ray's promotion at work
December: Finished Medical School

Also, We got our ARTICLE 5* today!!!!!!!!! This means only one more document needs to sent out from the CCAA: TRAVEL APPROVAL. Once we have this, we can book our flights and get to China!!!!

2011 is gonna be our year!!! We have so many BIG HUGE changes occurring that we have dreamed about talked about for sooooooo many years!!! .......see the forecast:

January: AUBURN BCS NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME
February: AIDEN FINALLY ARRIVES HOME!!!!!!
March: Residency Placement is revealed. I will know what specialty and location I will train at.
April: Ray turns 34
May: I turn 37
June:  Graduation Ceremony (MD)
July: Start of Residency life as an Intern 
August: TBD
September: 10th Wedding Anniversary 
October: (marks 12 years as a couple)
November: TBD
December: Aiden's First Christmas in America with his family

I guess thats it folks until next year!!!!


1 comment:

Staci said...

Amazing!!! :) Can't wait to see Aiden at HOME!!