Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas!!







We had a great Christmas! We were able to talk to Aiden on Skype. We do not have pictures of his day yet because his foster family was in Australia. He stayed in their condo with their housekeeper to celebrate. He was sooooooo excited!!! He said He actually saw Santa on Christmas eve in the condo (not sure about that!!) When we asked what did you get? His reply was. "Lots, and lots, and lots of presents"....he was so excited that he was talking in chinese and english trying to explain. My favorite was a remote control car from the mario game he got. His character was Wario. He has attached each character with his foster siblings. (M) Mario with Michael and (L) Liugi for Lauren. He told me no A for Aiden. SO on Christmas when he got (W) Wario he could not make that make sense. Ray said. "Wario W for Wonderful Aiden" Aiden's response was " ahhhh, Good one daddy!!!" Once the foster family arrives home, I am hoping to get more details on his big days along with pictures!!!!

Ray and I got a New Honda CR-V 2010 EX-L 4x4; I am getting to take a 2011 AUBURN BCS game trip; Ray got a new leather couch; Ray and I new coffee table.........and of course, China trip coming in January!!!

Ray's mother bought me a Pandora bracelet for Christmas! I totally love it! What a great gift!!! Ray ended up getting me a panda bear pendant to add to it to represent our Aiden bear!!! Love it so much! I am looking forward to collecting more charms. (Hint, get me some if your looking for a gift for me!!!)

No comments: